The faculty has programs in educational, research and advanced training for staff.
1. Educational training:
- engineers in the field of “Mechanical Engineering», “Computer Aided Design”, “Dynamics andstrength of machines»
- bachelor and master training in techniques and technologies in “Technology, equipment andautomation of engineering industries”
- bachelor of engineering and technology in “Innovation”.
2. Advanced training of highly qualified staff (PhD and doctoral studies) is carried outthrough the graduate school which is available in all departments of the faculty and doctoral studiesat “General Mechanical Engineering», «Technology of automated production” and “Applied Mechanics.” Academic councils for master’s and doctoral theses are also available at the faculty.
3. Research is carried out through faculty grant competitions funded by the government andthrough economic contracts with enterprises.